Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill. If so, please don’t waste your time on a forum, but rather, rush your dog to the vet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog possible cancer possible cyst please help
01-22-2014, 12:48 AM,
Dog possible cancer possible cyst please help
Hello.I am new here and I joined this forum to learn share and be helpful from my own personal experiences.My name is joey ,I hope this forum us active .anyway I have a 11 year old pit bull boarder collie mix some say he could be mastiff because his great sized head. He has lumps and bumps on his body I've always taken the best care of him since he was a baby always fed him low fat diet. On his chest he had a gulf ball size fatty cyst and below that he has a large very pink cyst type thing looks like an in large nipple this is the size of a small round bubble gum now it's almost golf ball sized and it leaking a little puss I need to know what it is

Messages In This Thread
Dog possible cancer possible cyst please help - by Milesaldo7 - 01-22-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: - by GRoberts99 - 04-22-2014, 03:14 AM