Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill. If so, please don’t waste your time on a forum, but rather, rush your dog to the vet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large bump/lump on my Boxers back
12-08-2015, 03:41 PM,
Large bump/lump on my Boxers back
The vet told us that it was just a Sabacious cyst and that it would go away on its own but its been about a year and its only gotten bigger. Any help would be very much appreciated
12-08-2015, 03:45 PM,
RE: Large bump/lump on my Boxers back
(12-08-2015, 03:41 PM)boxerboy Wrote: The vet told us that it was just a Sabacious cyst and that it would go away on its own but its been about a year and its only gotten bigger. Any help would be very much appreciated
content://media/external/file/43145
12-09-2015, 12:27 AM,
Hello Boxerboy, I tried to look at the image, but it's not working for me. Did your vet do a fine needle aspiration on your boxer's lump?
12-13-2015, 02:26 PM,
So we took Neiko (my boxer) to the vet the other day. We had found more lumps and bumps around his body and this coming Tuesday they are going to remove the main one on his back and check (and or) remove all the others as well. I will update after the surgery.
12-13-2015, 07:29 PM,
Awwww.... so sorry that he's going to have to have surgery it. One of my dogs once had a lump too and vet recommended removal too to get a biopsy since it was get bigger as well. My dog has still two small ones and vet said to keep an eye on them, if they get too large or easily infected they'll want to remove them too. They are also sebaceous cysts, one under the elbow and one on a leg. Luckily they are the same size for now. One on my dog's paw went away completely with castor oil and warm compresses after I googled dog sebaceous cysts home remedies.   Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted.