Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill. If so, please don’t waste your time on a forum, but rather, rush your dog to the vet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mal pup went for blood bath
07-22-2016, 01:31 PM,
Mal pup went for blood bath
I am not sure what happen to my mal puppy, he was so energetic and couldn't stop him from scratching and biting till he stopped.. Few minutes later, I saw some blood drips near him and it managed to wet his tail tip with blood. Thats a lot of blood.. I just saw blood around and I was worried as fuck cause he is still 2months old and had his 5n1 vaccine twice already. Please help if anyone had this experience.. Will continue to observe him in the next 2 days..
07-24-2016, 01:32 PM,
RE: Mal pup went for blood bath
If he is scratching and biting himself non-stop it could be an allergic reaction to something or some parasite on the skin. Tails tend to bleed a lot when injured, hence the copious bleeding your are observing (if it's from tail injury). To stop the bleeding, you need to apply direct pressure for a good 5-10 minutes. Try to monitor him closely so you can find the source of bleeding. You will need to contact your vet to see what is causing this.