Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill. If so, please don’t waste your time on a forum, but rather, rush your dog to the vet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
10-10-2016, 06:16 PM,
Hello
Hi, I'm Bill and I signed up her looking for information concerning a problem one of my dogs is having after her bordetella vaccination 2 months ago but I'll go to the appropriate section for that.   I currently have 3 miniature and not so miniature dachshunds.  I've had dogs all my life including a Great Dane, Shitzu, Pug, Irish Setter, Basset Hound and a dog pound mutt who was my best dog ever and had from age 10-24.  We grew up together.   Anyway,  thanks for the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.
10-11-2016, 08:48 PM,
RE: Hello
Nice to meet you! I hope your dog's situation gets solved. We used to have doxies too, cute little fellows!