Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill. If so, please don’t waste your time on a forum, but rather, rush your dog to the vet!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey There
01-20-2017, 11:34 AM,
Wink  Hey There
Hey guys!

Thank you for adding me! 

I always were a dog fan but never find the perfect place to talk about it! 

I have an Australian shepherd for those who know this breed. I took him from a shelter when he was 3 years  and then when I moved to the US he came with us. Now he is 11 years old. Smile

His name is Luie (my husband is a surfer and this is the nickname of his favorite professional surfer... LOL)  

Here you can see him with our cat lola (she past away 6 months ago...) 
and I think he really misses her... 

Have a great one. 

[Image: rXlp0op.png]
01-21-2017, 12:07 PM,
RE: Hey There
Nice to meet you! What lovely dog you have there. So sorry for the loss of your kitty. they all are family. My dogs too were very attached to a cat we had and they too looked all over for her when she passed. I owned once an Aussie, her name was Electra, so smart and always kept me busy and in good shape. I called her that way because her energy was always flowing, never a dull moment, reminded me of electric current energizing my day! Anyhow, welcome to the forum!
01-22-2017, 11:25 AM,
RE: Hey There
Thank you very much Jennifer!!!

Electra - such beautiful name!